Wednesday, June 30, 2010

robotic...==

life has oways been busy like this...
kinda got used to it...no fair...my frenz get to go out n gai2...eek...i wanna join...but den my assignments wont let me T.T
completed a few assignments early...wee~
wpnt hv 2 worry dat much ltr...sketching 4 dry media wine glass & designing pepsi...
lolx...im outta ideas...all comments will be like "i want something special"...
we did lotsa research but stil he's nt satsfied...hmm ==
jia you....
laz nite whole day at fud court...doin assignments n guessed wat...it rained...scary T.T
ltr at nite hang out at my frenz hse...did resume der voila...cnt believe i did dat in an hour time...wakaka...
felt hungry n went 4 supper at genting kelang...zavk drove us anyway...kelian he told me dat "when he's a driver, will oways b a driver" lolx ==
pity him...i cn imagine hw much he needed 2 spend 4 his petrol...it must hv hurt his wallet...dey were seriously super duper nice 2 me...chatted a lot n yeah i liked d atmosphere but i feel weird cuz i wasnt suppose 2 b wit their cycle...
winston designed a packaging for an instant noodle i guess..
dey were rili nice to me but den i feel like im a lightbulb or kelefeh or some sort...
eek...i rather mine my own stuff...shouldnt b such a troublemaker...
...............==
meow?

No comments:

Post a Comment