Monday, June 21, 2010

relaxing in the midst of busying?

Its week 6th in college n derz odi 8 assignments 2 b completed by nx week..
stress like hell..
i nd 2 pass up 5 of dem by diz wk n 3 by nx week...
itz like it has become part of my life routine of non-stop assignments...
besides, i think itz better den memorizing all doz thick bukz n calculation...i was nvr interested in academical subjects but was forced 2 so yeah i dun hv 2 suffer dat in college...thnk god...hahax
recently a fren of mine named melvin contacted me...he had diz crisi wit his gf...n his gf had another bf...he couldnt accept d fact dat his gf dumped him over another guy but i told him 2 b strong n no matter wat life must go on...
he still acted stubborn...i shook my head...i wonder wat wud happen ltr...i was jz worried bout him as a fren n he mistaken i fell 4 him...omg...sweat ==
he ask me 2 gv him time n all dat but im nt interested...2 me he's stil nt matured enuf 4 me n i dun think he even understnds me..
i ussualy like guys who understands me well n has a thinks maturely even in critical situations...it drives me nuts if a person happen 2 wanna commit suicide or do something crazy or wailed or watever in front of me...i'll feel awkward...nt my cup of tea...
haix...
seriously i dun wanna get involved wit him...he seems annoying n yeah i've oways wanted peace...weekend sucked...assignments whole day...well except for saturday...i went 2 carrefour 2 get some stuff n did a lil of walking...kinda entertaining...atleast itz better den ntg...i dun expect much...
monday...every1 hates diz day of d week...i though after i passed my redo-ed assignment my lecturer might be satisfied cuz i was super careful n neat while drawing n touching my art work...lolx...but unfortunately i 4gt my another file wich contained my sketchbook n attendance paper n assignment brief...ouch...so careless ><
well luckily he 4gave me n asked me 2 pass up my sketches nx monday...but still itz nt over yt..i still hv additional tasks...i even had frenz who r even worse...3rd time of redo...omg...but seriously their drawing seems like children's art work...nt mature n professional enuf...i kinda knew y d lecturer asked dem 2 redo it bk again...
after english cls...i tot i cud go bk n hv a gud rest but ish...itz raining heavily n i had 2 waot 4 d college bus 4 omos an hour...sucked ><
my leges were all cramp n my shoes were all damp n wet..itz like whenever i step on any tile or floor, trails of wet footsteps cud b seen clearly as if i've jz gone for a swim or something...eek ><
luckily i got on a bus wich wasnt rili full but still it luks packed 2 me..arrived home n yeah i luk like a wet kitten...soaked ==
enjoyed ice cream...recently im seriously addicted 2 ice cream especially chocolate flavour...however i dun rili wan a choc bar dat badly...but a tube or a stick of choc ice cream may definitely fish me easy... =3
im lovin' it...lolx
been slping rili late lately...i hpe i wont b a panda soon...but luckily i didnt hv eye bags underneath my precious eyes @@
gawd...itz late...im goin 2 pavilion 2mr...hope 2 c something special...will report in 2mr XD wee ~
nitez.... =3

No comments:

Post a Comment