Monday, June 14, 2010

Diz is ridiculous ==

this sucks... ==
i spend d whole nite completing my assignments...
drawing n becoming crazy...
itz 4am n im stil drawing..my frenz all started scolding me a maniac ==
ouch ><
i thought once im done wit my drawing i cud hv a gud nite rest...
sigh of relief?not gonna happen..
wen I accidently spilled ink leaving a blotch on my precious drawing T.T
i was dumbfounded...i tried cleaning d blotch wit tissues or watsoever...
ntg worked...eventually i cried...
tears prickled my eyes like hell...my eyes were all swollen n red..
i knew i had 2 redo another...itz due d nx morning at 8am...wat other choice do i hv?
so i cried n sobbed while redrawing it all over again..sad o T.T
6am...i finished it..relief n all dat...i thought i cud rest but cls at 8am..i nd 2 rush...bath, get ready my art materials n stuffs n all dat...get changed n rush 2 skul..
luckily d college bus arrived jz on time wen i reached d bus stop..haix
arrived in skul..had no mood 4 breakfast n straight away headed 2 class which is like SO FAR!! T.T morning exercise? im already exhausted like hell n i hv 2 walk a mountain..legs all cramp n tired plus sleepy..im so in a bad mood..
ungh ><.. i tot i was rili early but luckily i saw jackson..guess he was d 1st 2 arrive wit a choc milk in his hands ( his favourite drink ) ==
wen d lecturer arrived..i thought hell wud be over...not ==
omos half of our cls did last minute work n drew their drawings as if diz was sme kind of a play or something...dey werent serious at all == i was furious ><
in d end...d lecturer kp giving comments n insults...i knw he was in a bad mood n i knw he did dat on d purpose...if i were him i wud do d same thng either..n he said 1 thing...
REDO...REDO?!?!?! >< @@ T.T
NO!!! dat aws like all my effort n he wants all of us 2 redo...he didnt care whether wo're done it or nt he jz wan us all 2 redo it...omg! i omos fainted..suck!
luckily he wanted it nx monday...cuz i hv other assignments wich needs 2 b completed by diz week..devastated n all..haix...outta words... ==
once i cme bk home..i felt so tired..i feel like jumping on my bed n enter slumber world..but once i surf d net on my laptop..halfway typing...i dozed off..too tired...i force myself 2 d bed n slept,,,slept a few hours n woke up again ==
tired..body ache..headache..haix.. ==
hope 2mr might b better...ish ==

No comments:

Post a Comment