Sunday, June 6, 2010

Expectations out of view...

Life....
it wasn't dat simple after all...but still i tried handling it with lotsa care...i dun wanna waste my life like trash...i wanna take diz opportunity 2 appreciate my new life here..
i've seen a lot diz few days...well maybe jz 2 much....
skul started but it seems like everything went on so fast i didnt expected it 2 b dat fast...faster den d speed of light huh?
assignments r starting 2 bundle up into a mountain form n nw im hving diz headache, finding a solution 2 finish dem all in time...drawings n readings n notes-studying n presentation...i wonder wen will all dat end?
driving me nutz wud b d perfect word...didnt expect college 2 b stress...but still life is extremely diffrent diz way...
my bro asked me 2 move out...ouch
after he broke up with 'her'...he wailed...i got shocked...burst in2 tears n all dat...i seriously didnt want 2 c him dat way...n shockingly he told me 2 get off his sight wit an arrogant voice...i was hurt wit his words but i assumed his emotions werent dat stable yet so i cooled down...it was scary...n yeah i wasa scared at dat time...i didnt wan anything bad 2 happen 2 him...d nx day i went 2 skul...i knew he wudnt wanna fetch me...he's jz too extremely tired frm all doz crying...so i went 2 skul myself...luckily i learnt how 2 get on d college bus odi...kinda ez though...
halfway during lecture...my bro smsed me...'can u move out frm my room?'...dumbfounded...wat was dat suppoed 2 mean?
1st u told me dat u're gonna take care of me n wud guide me...wud treat me like real sis n diz is hw u treat me in d end?i duno who 2 blame...i blamed myslef instead...mayb i was too much of a burden 2 him...so i jz replied ok...i didnt knw wer 2 go...but luckily i found a place 2 stay in d end...temporarily i guess...
he didnt tell d reasons y he asked me 2 move out...no nothing...not even a single word...frm dat day onwards...i cudnt trust him anymore...well not dat much...his words...i wonder if i cn believe dem...after a few days of leaving his hse im ok wit it...mayb cuz i cn easily adapt in new environments...so i had no problems...
but 1 thing disapoint me really bad...i saw links in facebook...all about diz defamation n bad comments bout my bro...right in TARC page in photos...i was like damn shocked...i knew he was a playboy but i didnt expect his name 2 b dat rili KOTOR...i was rili disapointed wit his actions...wat he had done in d past...n i realized he didnt changed a bit...he said all his ex had problems n wudnt negotiate wit him...but i realized d real problem is him...not them...dey were all innocent...n he was d 1 actually addicted 2 'dat'..i knew wat happened cuz i was staying at his place but i didnt mind actually...i didnt care...cuz it wasnt my business...
but wen i saw those links n read those blogs n forum i was like dumbfounded...i didnt expect him 2 do those..he looked so nice n gud boy n all dat n suddenly doz links jz pop out like dat in front of me...wen i read dem..i was in deep shock...in my mind i was like no way diz cn b my bro...wen i read d blogs properly...it was rili him...his name stated der so clearly wit his car plate number n his address..it was definitely my bro...itz him all d while...omg...i duno y he wud do such a thing...he ever told me once bout his life story...bout a gal who got all crazy bout him n desperately wanted him...but d blog...itz like telling d same story but d other way round...d blog said he drugged her drink n took her virginity away n juz left her bleeding wit rashes...omg...i was shocked...was he really dat cruel?or shud i say inhumane?
OMG!!!
i cnt believe all diz...n im like facing him everyday of my life...studio n all dat...huh...nw i knw y many ppl hated him n his attitude...some girls might knw d real facts of him n wodnt fall 4 him odi...but stil der r stil many innocent gals out der pounded by him i guess...all of dem...innocent...n dey didnt knw wat was his history n wat he's gonna do...sweet talk? flirt?
he ever did dat all 2 me...but luckily i wasnt flattered cuz he wasnt my type n he knew im really choosy in guys...luckily i didnt fell in2 his trap...
thank god...
ps: 2 all gals...plz find ur rights n guys plz respect d ppl around u especially gals...TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment