Sunday, July 25, 2010

weird week? ==

mmmm..
sori didnt write for diz few days...
but kinda happy...after all diz few days have passed..
kinda nice...a lil sweet?
lolx...(face red) eek >< i duno hw 2 express dat...hahax passed up my assignments n was relieved...thk god...n i got "A's" >w< wee~ celebrated wit my frenz n was rili satisfied wit my work...hahax lucky d lecturer liked my idea...sigh stil remembered d mcd part...so sweet...winston, ah loon n zack n I went 2 mcd 4 supper...lolx i wasnt hungry so i jz ate d apple pie while 3 of dem grabbed d GCB... (golden ci bai?) omg...bad word hahax XDDD i saw d happy meal toy...nt exactly a toy but a plushy..so cute n itz a sugarbunny...i wanted 2 take d happy meal but i was scared i couldnt finish it so i took d apple pie instead...suddenly @@ zack said he wasnt full n he went over 2 d counter...i tot he ordered something else but wen he came bk...happy meal @@ omg he gave me d sugarbunny...n i was eyeing d white one n he got d white one i was like eeeeekkkk >w< i was like over d moon XD so sweet...n dat damn winston n ah loon kp eyeing both of us n kp tou tou xiao == yea...smart la u guys == lolx n at D'mamak...winston n ah loon! y u guys kp teasing me?? T.T huhu...eeeyer...so paiseh la...oways sengaja make my face red2 de >< eeekkk... but...d feeling is nt strong yet...nt rili der yet...lolx...wat cn i say? im gonna move soon...currently at d 3rd floor gonna move 2 d 8th floor lolx...i wonder hw im gonna move my stuff == hope d guys cud lend a hand...den ltr blanja makan XD wakaka... but paiseh la if i ask dem... >< mm...diz few days rili like ghost la...slp so late...i mean soooooo early...hahax... XD if u get wat i meant... n haix...stupid guys...kp calling n kp smsing me...as if im 7-eleven or something n kp asking me fei hua n stupid nonsense == ish if u got other motif dun come luk 4 again...if u wanna tell me something tell properly la...u dun go fili fala der cn o nt?make me headache weh == so noisy...n childish...eeee ><>
(run away) >

No comments:

Post a Comment