Friday, July 9, 2010

misunderstandingz.... ==

eek... ><
managed 2 complete most of my assignments in time...wohoo..gud job miyuki...
sienz everyday stay at home...rili sienz...2bad im d more outgoing type of person...rather hang out with my frenz...but nt 2 doz hen lan d places la...even chit chatting or mamaking is more den enuf XD i love spending time wit frenz...
mayb i shud cut down on supper...roti telur ==
soon im gonna gain weight...n by dat time nobody wud wan me...wakaka...
dat wud b a disaster T.T werz my prince? traffic jam belum sampai ah?lolx...weirdo ==
winston n clarence used 2 kp reviving d topics about zavk ==
omg...wat is going on around here ==
n nw itz alferh's turn...adui...winston oh winston...y u go brainwash alferh ah? ><
haix...i truly dun understand y diz is happening...i cnt even feel dat he has feelings 2wards me o nt...n dat wud nvr happen 4 god sake...y r u guys oways imagining things d other way round...if he shows interest den mayb itz diff la...but he didnt lor...so dun kp talking bout it...makes me feel weird n YEAH i dun believe it even if u guys kp saying it...i'd oni believe it if he said it frm his own mouth...n dat will link to 1 word = IMPOSSIBLE ==
u guys r driving me crazy... ==
do nt talk d impossible... XD whoa sounds like mission impossible... ==
i hope he doesnt read diz...oopz...cuz i assume dat he wud nvr wanna read my blog...wat a guess ==
diz is lame ==
childish la...ish...stop reviving d topics...diam2 ubi fan shu...n jz do ur assignments...guai guai good...
== haix lolx...
disaster weh if he knew u guys kp reviving such topics...weird2 de ==
apa punya bro == ( eek >< )
looking 4 glass bottle 4 my bottle design...diz is gonna b hard...free hand drawing in d glass bottle...if itz printing it might luk neater but free hand drawing especially acrylic on glass is nt a good option...messy n static...but datz wat d teacher wants T.T
y must it b part of d rules...ish ==
omg...hv been slping rili late...becoming a nite ghost soon...cnt believe it...slept rili late n stil cn wake up early in d morn...no wonder diz few days i've been feeling a lil cranky n wires r a lil out of order...kinda electrocuted ==
geesh...omg...stop asking me ><>
stop calling me n smsing me ><
stop alarming me n talking endless nonsense 2 me...itz nt dat i dun wanna hear...u're losing 2 much of my time == i'd rather work out on my assignments n hang out wit my frenz den listening 2 all ur lame excuses bout diz n dat...i didnt even ask n u're already talking 2 urself all d way down d lane...i cnt believe im still facing lectures in entertainment world...argh...u're spoiling it ><
i jz wanna hv fun but appreciate life at d same time... >w<
wee~

No comments:

Post a Comment