Friday, March 12, 2010

itz over...

itz over....
blame it on me...
i knew i started it 1st....
but itz for ur own gud....
im sori i made u angry....datz d oni way 2 make u hate me...i cnt bear 2 hate u...so i did it d other way round...i dun care hw u think of me nw...i just wan 2 end my suffer wen being with u...i feel like being used...im sori im not ur doormat...go find some1 else...im not fit 4 u...i deserve better n not some1 who oni thinks about himself....i cared n sacrificed so much 4 u...but diz is wat i get it d end...thx so much 4 d pain...n i knew i gave u a kinda pain in d other way round...i knw it hurts...if not u wil nvr know d pain im sufferring wen u r standing at my place...wat do u knw?
nothing.....
u knw nothing...i knew so much...but 'dem'?dey knew nothing...i dun care if u wan 2 compare cuz derz a difference...i knw everything but dey know nothing...datz da difference...if i know nothing i'll be as stupid as dem...falling in2 ur trap n lies...i wonder hw many times u hv lied 2 me odi...i wonder hw many other gals out der u hv dated behind me?i wonder hw many times u hv used me?
u cant answer me...n if u ask me i will nvr asnwer u...i hv sufferred for 3 months+ eversince b4 camp started...n all u ever think is urself...u wanted me 2 b loyal n said u trusted me...u cn trust me...but cn i trust u?no...look wat u did?i regretted i trusted u...u did so many things behind me...n im just left like a carpet lying on d floor...u lied so much..i feel like an idiot..tell me..wat wrong hv i done?answer me?huh...no use...u will nvr give me a proper answer...
im disapointed u told me dat ur love 2wards me fade eversince i went 2 camp...u said u loved M more den me...i was devastated..so hurt dat in d end u admit doz words out...thx 4 being honest with me...atleast nw i hv d heart 2 let u go..we cn oni b frenz...we cnt b 2gather...i dun wan 2 b da victim again...
u oways gv excuses 2 my answerz...b4 u say anything...y dun u try standing in my place 1st...feel it 1st b4 u gv ur comment..all diz while u were playing with me..using me..u werent serious with me...i felt cheated...ur words....so poisonous...i cnt trust u anymore...
just let diz b d end of us both...we hv no fate...i dun wan 2 say anything...i will not tell u diz face 2 face...i wan u 2 find diz out urself....i hv odi been a big fool...i dun wanna b another big stupid fool...thx 4 giving me chance 2 feel diz deep pain...
but no matter wat...i will treasure d moments wen im with u...throw d bitter but keep da sweet...i admit der r moments dat im happy being with u...but 2bad we ended up in diz way...lets just 4get it..i'll go my way n u'll go urz...i'll pray dat u will find ur happiness n success in ur career...but no matter wat happens i will nvr hate u...we're just meant 2 b frenz...
take care n god bless my fren...may all blessings b with eu...

No comments:

Post a Comment