Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Idiot me...

Although some ppl may said dat i can be brainy in my studies but hey i possess a white belt in relationshipz...i just dunno y? izit me or izit d world trying hint me something? or izit dat guys around me appears 2 be mental or retarded? (excuse me for my rudeness) hehe...
HAIX!..... =.='
sometimes i'd oways wanted 2 ask myself diz questionz:
1. what will i do if I fell in love with da wrong guy?
2. what if the guy fakes dat he loves me?
3. what would u do if the person dat u love has another lover?
4. what would u do if the person dat u love only partly loves u?
5. will i ever meet my true prince? (2 tell da truth i dun believe in fairytales)
diz question is seriously bothering me because i'd rili hate it if it rili happens 2 me...i guess it will some day...it SUCKZZZZZ 2 get played...
i dislike PLAYBOYZZZ!!!! ( who doesnt????)
I dunno y some guys cant think bout our feelingz...we r human! we get hurt 2!!!! but haix
nvm...if silent treatment is da best solution den it will b dat way den...i dun think it might change him either...
y am I thinking so much wen it rili isnt gonna happen??? hahax...some ppl said dat it might bring adverse effect...i mean in a gud way...but i dunno how true it can b though...
haix...days passing by...n yeah ntg happened...n i hope he doesnt find diz BLOG...i mean MY BLOG...becuz...erm...it'll oni lead 2 1 answer >>>> IM DEAD
(well atleast it'll cut away da pain within me perhapz if itz gonna happen anywayz)
sigh.......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment