Saturday, December 5, 2009

Boring Sunday...=.=

sigh...gudmorning...yawn...i cant believe it...itz sunday oredi n i stil havent studied my basic economicz...im so dead..haix...lukz like i'd better full blast later on or else i wouldnt knw wat 2 write 4 my stupid essay..my mum told me if i cnt get a straight A's 4 my SPM she wouldnt allow me 2 further my studies in KL..im not sure if dats a threat but it sure freaks me out cuz i seriously cnt find my future in Sabah...dey dun hv wat i wan...n besides i might get 2 gain more life experiences at KL more den here..isnt dat a gud thing? i dun wanna get spoiled n im not 1! hahax...wat freaks me out da most is dat my forecast has got 3 B4's!! well, my mum freaked out 2...i wouldnt wan dat B4's in my real slip...dat'll contaminate it T.T sob...but haix...luks like i gotta pray more so dat d paperz dat i hv sat for might gv me a gud score...u wanna knw my weakness? sigh...itz lame ya knw...everytime my brain keeps telling me 2 go study study study...my hands or other parts of my body wouldnt wan 2..i might be doin something else like listening 2 music or logging on 2 facebook...xixi...mmm mayb i shud try 2 change dat bad habit..sniff sniff @@ ..yumm..my mum jz finished cooking...yeah...breakfast...brb...xixi X3

No comments:

Post a Comment