Tuesday, September 28, 2010

it hurts......

i wish i'd knew what i was doing...
i missed you so much...
i cnt live without u calling me baka...i got used 2 it dy...in fact...i dont mind
but it seems as if what im doing ain't blooming ><
i know its dumb but whenever u tag me cute pictures of catz...i feel so touched...no one has ever done dat b4...i think itz cute although itz jz a simple gesture...
u were always there for me when i was bored or feeling down...u would show me funny videos to cheer me up...you would even tease me...
n in d end i had feelings towards u...n i even admitted to u...
but...
you still missed your ex...when i asked if u had a chance to get bk wit her...u said u will...my heart crumbled...
n dat day i was sick...u told me u were worried n u cared...when i was feeling down...u were worried what happened to me...
my ex kept looking for me...n i felt terrified n scared...i felt hurt at d same time...cnt stop crying...
n when i thought of u...tears dropped even more...
im nt sure whether i was doing the right thing...whether i made d right decision that i chose you...
i kp asking myself everyday...
cuz...i wasnt d 1 in ur heart right now...i understand dat...i told myself that im gonna give you more time...i knw hw u feel...i felt like dat b4...time can only heal...
n i dont knw hw itz going 2 end up...
i wish all d best to you...
im sorry for saying sorry to you...
i dont knw y...i jz felt guilty for telling u dat i missed u...
i jz wish dat u're by my side now...but i dont think u'll knw dat...n i dun think that u'll knw dat i missed u...
i dun dare to open my mouth...all i did was wait wait n wait...
was it worth waiting?...i told myself dat it will be worth it...
n i will wait...i will...
all i cn do nw is pray n wait...
i want u 2 be happy with your decision...n i will wait for the right answer 1 day...
i cnt get u outta my mind...i nw itz blind but...
datz hw i feel...i cnt lie to myself n i dun wana lie 2 u...
i cnt help it...
but no matter what...i will stay strong n wait...
i will...

No comments:

Post a Comment