Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1st thing in d morning a tremendous headache struck me...i was in great pain...holy! my whole body ache like hell...i hv no idea wat happened until i realised i was coming down wit a fever...nw dat sucks ==
i slept n rested d whole day...n didnt eat a single food until my k jie forced me 2 eat den i ate...huhu T.T
i had a weird dream though....
i dreamt of my hometown...n even worse...i dreamt of my ex...we were holding hands just like in d park...n omg...i hv no idea wats happening...all of a sudden...i jz wanna get bk 2 sabah...i rili miss d moments....i miss my hometown...although derz no reason 4 me 2 go bk...i dun hv any place 2 stay either...
all i did was jz stare at d atmosphere while siting at d balcony...eventhough itz freaking cold...but i didnt care...
everytime wen i stare bk at d necklace...i cn feel my eyes start 2 water...i jz 2 get d feelings off me...
i knew he wud find someone after me...n it was true...his status was stated single but he was in a relationship wit my k mei...i was a little disapointed...but datz wat happened wen i was wit him...
he cheated me n had 4 distance relationship gf...he nvr admitted but all his smses said so...i still rmb dat time i kept everything inside me n nvr dared 2 express it out until i burst 1 day...it sucks...
i knw he hates me nw...i cnt blame him n he cnt blame me...i was angry until i threw our ring with our names carved on it as his b'day present...all of it...keychains, necklace n small gifts...i threw it all...i didnt wan 2 remind about d past...it hurts alot
wen i woke up...i tot everything rewinded bk...but it was jz a dream...but gawd it seems so real ><><
gawd...i nd 2 rest...ciao ~

No comments:

Post a Comment